About 50 Shades
This romantic scenic cabin is the perfect break-away for 2! With a handmade Crystallite Outdoor Bath, you can soak up Mother Nature’s green paletted surrounds with no one around!
- 1 x Double bed
- Romantic Turnover
- 1 x Inside hot water shower
- 1 x Outside bath (Solar powered hot water – No sunshine, no hot water)
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Gas fridge and hotplate
- Fully-equipped, bedding, towels, crockery and cutlery
- Should you need additional bed space, in front of the fireplace, is a double futon with bedding provided
- Inside and outside fireplace (Braai grid provided)
- Please see our Accommodation Fire Policy here – ACCOM T&C’s
- No electricity – LED lighting will be provided. You can also bring anything that needs charging to the Central Information Station where an EQUINOX Crew member will gladly assist.
- This cabin is at the foot of the mountain but can be reached with a normal car if you are prepared to take on a serious gravel road. If not, we are more than willing to transport you to and from the cabin.
- Distance from the Enchanted Forest – 2.8 km.
- Tractor transport station – 550m away
- You will be issued a car pass and may drive down to the parking area at your convenience
Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Check-In: 10:00 – 22:00 Friday / 08:00 – 22:00 Saturday
- Check-Out: 11:00 Sunday / 10:00 Monday