About the Goatherd House
This 100+-year-old Goatherd house is the oldest building on the farm. After its restoration in the late 2000′, its original design and authentic 1900’s craft remains, but for your comfort, we have installed a hot water shower and flushable toilet. Although this unit has no electricity, its picturesque views and secluded but convenient location at the festival gives Goatherd House that private yet connected feel.
- 1 x Double bed
- 2 x Double futons
- 1 x Toilet
- 1 x Hot water shower
- 1 x Gas fridge and hotplate
- Fully-equipped, bedding, towels, crockery and cutlery
- Inside and outside fireplace (Braai grid provided)
- Please see our Accommodation Fire Policy here – Accommodation T&C’s
- NO ELECTRICITY – LED lighting will be provided.
- You may bring anything that needs charging to the Central Information Station where an EQUINOX Crew member will gladly assist.
- Gravel & rocky road but accessible by car. (Just drive slowly)
- Distance from the Enchanted Forest – 1.5 km.
- You will be issued a car pass and may drive down to the event parking area
Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Check-In: 10:00 – 22:00 Friday / 08:00 – 22:00 Saturday
- Check-Out: 11:00 Sunday / 10:00 Monday