Enjoy the splendor of living on Lakeside!
The closest-to-home you are going to be from and at the festival. These most perfectly situated self-catering houses come fully equipped with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, shower, toilet, and their own inside fireplace all overlooking a magnificent mountain water dam, welcomed (*mostly) by our Family Geese and other fascinating natural wildlife!
Less than 100m from the Tractor service Pick & Drop point, you can look forward to being super comfortable throughout the festival whilst being conveniently a hop skip & jump away from the magic going down in the Enchanted Forest! 🙂
If what you are looking for is green grass with flowing lawns onto the water’s edge + a half drum braai to get the boys going – This chalet is for you!!
- 2 x Double beds in separate rooms (Sleeps 2 couples)
- 1 x Separate shower
- 1 x Toilet
- 2 x Separate washbasins
- Fully-equipped, bedding, towels, crockery and cutlery
- Inside and outside fireplace (Braai grid provided)
- Please see our Accommodation Fire Policy here – Accommodation T&C’s
- There are two double day beds in the living area which can be used to sleep another 4 people but lacking the privacy and comfort the bedrooms offer.
- Distance from the Enchanted Forest – 1.2 km
- Tractor transport station – 100m away
Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Check-In: 10:00 – 22:00 Friday / 08:00 – 22:00 Saturday
- Check-Out: 11:00 Sunday / 10:00 Monday