About the Ski-Hut
This large wooden mountain-based Ski-Hut boasts the biggest and most scenic cabin on the reserve and a good retreat for a large group of close friends. It has 3 double bed mattresses and 6 single bed mattresses adjacent to each other, aloft, offering spectacular wraparound views from the comfort of your bed!
- 3 x Double mattresses
- 6 x Single mattresses next to each other on a raised upstairs platform.
- 2 x Bathrooms with hot water showers
- Gas fridge and hotplate
- Fully equipped kitchen. Crockery and cutlery provided
- Inside and outside fireplace (Braai grid provided)
- Please see our Accommodation Fire Policy here – Accommodation T&C’s
- NO ELECTRICITY – LED lighting will be provided. You can bring anything that needs charging to the Central Information Station where an EQUINOX Crew member will gladly assist.
- Bring own bedding, towels, and glassware.
- Gravel & rocky road but accessible by car (Just drive slowly)
- Driving distance to the Enchanted Forest – 2.6km. You will be issued car passes and may drive down to the event parking area as you please.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Check-In: 10:00 – 22:00 Friday / 08:00 – 22:00 Saturday
- Check-Out: 11:00 Sunday / 10:00 Monday