Your EQUINOX Experience is not only about dance floor experiences, but also about the various activities, games, toys or tractor transport which we have made available for your entertainment & comfort.
⚠️ Although due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure for all – participation is entirely at your own risk. The organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever even in the case of negligence for injury, loss or damage to persons, vehicles or belongings.
Terms & Conditions
R.O.A.R – Right Of Admission Reserved. All Accounts held with EQUINOX Events CC are at our own discretion.
HOUSE RULES – Party harder than anyone has ever partied! Make us proud… but respect other members experiences as well!
We are about honest individuals with good intentions. Dishonest/destructive/unlawful acts or actions which negatively affects others experience, can expect to be removed from the event & possibly forfeit their attendance to future EQUINOX events.
AGE RESTRICTION – NEW Ticket Registrations are restricted to 21’s and over. However, due to the nature of our invite portal, 18-21 years of age will be allowed if invited by a Tier1 guest.
GAINING ENTRY – On registration, your personal details must match EXACTLY as indicated on your identity document.
- OFFICIAL identification MUST be presented with your corresponding EQUINOX Festival ticket to gain entry to the event.
- Accepted forms of identification include – South African or Foreign ID book/card, Passport or your official South African Drivers licence. Unfortunately, Student cards or International Drivers licenses won’t be accepted.
- Any mismatches or unconfirmed identities understandably will be denied access. NO exceptions can be made! We trust you understand.
STRICTLY NO – Glass, fires, gas braais, fireworks, flammable substances, independent sound systems, bush graffiti, bad attitudes, and it goes without saying – weapons or anything else illegal.
ALCOHOL POLICY – Yes, but no glass. We have an easily accessible, well-priced, well-stocked bar so support the cause if you can afford ?
DONT DRINK AND DRIVE – You are welcome to stay with us on Sunday night however, attendees must have vacated the event grounds by midday Monday (12h00)
SMOKING POLICY – Due to the inherent risk of fires around this time of year (February) and especially that we are in a pine forest, we urge every attendee to be vigilant about only smoking in the designated smoking areas. This is wherever we have cleared pine quills and other combustibles. Please pay attention and abide by the “No Smoking Beyond This Point” signage where displayed.
Please throw cigarette butts into the bins provided OR into our blue butt bottles hanging around the event arena. Either or, BUTT NOT ON THE FLOOR!
FIRE POLICY – Strictly no fires of any sort. Fire + Venue = NO MORE EQUINOX …and no one wants that!
REFUNDS – Unfortunately, due to the nature of our event, we have a NO refund policy. However, if things change and you can’t make it – you can transfer your ticket to a friend from your My Accountpage on our website. All queries will be attended to 14 days after the event at the very latest. Thank you for your understanding ?
It is important to note that whoever receives your transferred ticket will be representing you! Should that person represent you in an unsavory manner that negatively affects the experience of others at the festival, it could impact your eligibility for invitation to future EQ events.
UBUNTU – A quality that includes essential human values & virtues; compassion and humanity!
- Full payment required from one person only (no split payments).
- Accommodation and Festival tickets are sold separately.
- You must have a Full Weekend Festival ticket to utilise accommodation over the event weekend period.
- Minimum of Friday & Saturday night bookings. (We encourage staying Sunday night as well offering 50% discount on Sundays price)
- No refunds, but kindly let us know to help us for logistical purposes.
- A breakage deposit fee of 5% of the total cost will be added to the bill with the payment for your accommodation. This will be returned to you in full within 7 days after the event, granted everything is left the way you found it and there are no breakages. Should you wish, this deposit fee can be donated to our EQUINOX Pay It Forward Program.
- Neither EQUINOX Experience nor Matroosberg Private Nature Reserve will be held responsible or liable for any loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings of guests staying at the accommodation.
- Lockers will be provided with regards to dormitory accommodation, however, your own padlock and key MUST be brought in order to secure your designated locker.